Since 1987, I have provided coaching services and facilitated workshops with several Fortune 500 companies including Union Carbide, Morgan Stanley, CSFB, and New York Times. Industry experience includes financial services firms, manufacturing and technology firms, educational institutions, and healthcare organizations.
Current assignments include:
- Coaching senior leaders in transition (promotion, new assignment, new team).
- Providing Executive coaching for C level executives based on 360 reviews.
- Coaching and facilitating communication with cross cultural teams (India-US)
- Adjunct Faculty – Fielding University, Santa Barbara, CA.
- Program Coach and Mentor Coach for Newfield Network.
- Workshops on Awareness and Presence
I have a Ph.D. in Organizational Behavior from the Stern School of Business, New York University and combine the disciplines of psychology and organizational behavior with my personal experience and beliefs about learning and coaching to bring new perspectives to individual and organizational clients.
Professional Certifications include PCC Certification with ICF, Certification in Innovative Teamwork from Synectics and Benchmarks Certification (360 reviews) from CCL.
My interest in Indian philosophy, Yoga, Meditation and exposure to other cultures brings richness and depth to my coaching practice.